Colorful clothes will decorate your winter wardrobe | Popgen Tech
Us Weekly has affiliate relationships, so we may receive compensation for certain product and service links.
When we’re putting away our summer clothes and getting our wardrobes ready for winter, it usually seems like we’re draining all the color out of our closets—leaving a lot of black, gray, and maybe a little navy blue. All lovely shades, of course, but we tend to miss those bright, cheery colors – especially when the weather is gloomy and the sun sets so early.
Wearing colorful things in the winter can boost your dopamine levels and help you stand out in a crowd at the same time. We’re not saying you need to pull out the floral mini sundresses, though—the colorful winter finds linked below should do the trick!
1. Our absolute favorite: Available in shades like bright red, sage green, neon pink, and even metallic gray, this Amazon Essentials Heavyweight Down Jacket offers some bright takes on classic style!
2. We also like: The baby blue version of this Gihuo cropped coat will look super cute when there’s fresh snow on the ground!
3. We cannot forget: You won’t want to miss out on a great deal on this crimson Tommy Hilfiger puffer jacket. Also available in gorgeous navy blue!
4. Our absolute favorite: This sophisticated Allegra K double-breasted coat is a must-have winter outfit and dress. We also love how you can define your figure with a belt!
5. We also love: This is a short, beautiful Vogrye coat with a fleece lining and a hood. Switch button lovers will love this one!
6. We cannot forget: Really want to be a compliment magnet every time you go out? Get this Memela long coat with a large floral print!
Sweaters and pullovers
7. Our absolute favorite: A unique take on cable knitting makes this Amazon Essentials sweater a must-have!
8. We also like: This Klousilover fitted sweater comes in a variety of colors. Gold buttons add even more joy!
9. We cannot forget: Looking for samples? How about color blocks and leopard print all in one? Check out this Prettygarden sweater!
10. Our absolute favorite: Colorful cardigans inspired by the year 2000 are our craze right now. This Wihnsinop Cropped Cardigan in Daisy Print is a must see!
11. We also like: How cute is this Jkerther collared cardigan? It’s like a sunset in the desert. You’ll want to wear this button down top!
12. We cannot forget: One of our favorite releases this year, this Jascls striped cardigan is a real eye-catcher!
13. Our absolute favorite: This relaxed sweater dress from Millchic is the ultimate in easy to grab and go for an instant chic look!
14. We also like: Chic. That was our first thought when we saw the swirled top and pleated skirt of this Zesica dress. Lots of color options too!
15. We cannot forget: How about a dress that can do both? This Chicwish dress is black but has a colorful gradient print on one side of the skirt!
16. Our absolute favorite: Ditch the jeans and gray tracksuits every now and then and try these Wdirara retro 60s flared pants for a party vibe!
17. We also like: Need something that can work in the office? These SweatyRocks pants come in gorgeous colors!
18. We cannot forget: Join the two-tone trend with these Longbida jeans. Two shades of pink!
19. Our absolute favorite: Not every winter shoe has to be black or brown. You can rock almost any color of the rainbow with these UGG Neumel boots!
20. We also like: These Cape Robbin platform shoes feature an iridescent upper for a magical vibe!
21. We cannot forget: We instantly fell in love with the multicolored snake print on these Stupmarty heeled ankle boots!
Didn’t shop? Explore more of our favorite finds below:
This post is brought to you by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop Us team strives to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life . The selection of products and services, however, is in no way an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Buy Us team can receive products from manufacturers for testing free of charge. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase a product featured in the article. This does not constitute our decision as to whether a product or service is indicated or recommended. Shop with us regardless of ad sales group. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!