French kiwifruit promotion has expanded to Europe | Popgen Tech
Consolidating its “We are producers” positioning for its new Northern Hemisphere kiwi fruit export season, Primland of France announces the launch of its export season with an ambitious communication plan aimed at consumers and in support of its customers.
Primland has been developing sustainable export partnerships with kiwi growers for three years now. In the strictest respect of its values, the company expands its operations to Greece, Italy and Portugal, supporting producers who adhere to their approach. It consists of:
- To provide these producers with the unique knowledge and expertise gained over the years in his own orchards. Research and development, technical equipment, sustainable development…
- The guarantee of the best quality standards by providing internal quality service teams, independent quality audits, the creation of demanding specifications, and integration into the Group’s global corporate responsibility approach.
- To take advantage of 40 years of commercial activity to ensure the best outlets (more than 350 customers around the world, participation in international trade fairs, promotional support program for wholesalers, packaging innovation in line with consumer expectations, events and tastings in stores).
- Advise partners on compliance with sanitary controls and regulatory procedures (certification IFS Broker, OEA, etc.)
- Strengthening the reputation of the Oscar brand among consumers (press relations program, influencer and social network partnerships, media buying, etc.).
In this way, many producers (outside France) can provide Primland with their terroir, knowledge and expertise and fruit to be marketed under the Oscar® brand.
Thanks to the strength of its flagship brand Oscar on an international level, Primland expands its range of kiwi fruit in destination markets over 12 months a year.
Oscar France has been positioned as a premium kiwifruit since its launch. Primland now offers high quality kiwi fruit, with new origins such as Greece, Spain and Portugal with Oscar Greece and Oscar Hispania* in both Green and Gold kiwis respectively.
To support the sales and marketing efforts of its customers in its markets in Asia and South America, Primland offers ambitious communication programs.
These actions are part of a Europe-wide approach and aim to promote the consumption of the product through initiatives to raise awareness of the benefits of kiwi fruit and advice on how to bring out the best in their taste. These actions, which have achieved success in previous campaigns, will be deployed on the websites and social networks of its customers and distributors and transmitted by influencers in the destination countries. In addition, specific Instagram pages will be created to convey this information, as well as Oscar kiwi recipes.
Finally, point-of-sale product promotions will be carried out jointly with customers and distributors. These actions will include product tasting (with distribution of merchandise) with a specific focus on the taste experience of our Oscar kiwi fruit and advice on the best ways to enjoy it.
Oscar will continue to produce content on its website and on its own social networks.
For more information:
Tel: +33 (0)7 87 31 09 52