Rising demand for fully autonomous cars is driving sector growth | Popgen Tech
DUBLIN, December 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “US and Europe OTA Test Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis by Technology, Type, Frequency Range, Application and End User” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s sacrifice.
The OTA testing market in the US and Europe is expected to grow from US$561.6 million in 2021 US$814.6 million by 2028. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2028.
Automakers in the US and Europe observe a significant demand for smart devices in their vehicles. This has led the car manufacturers to constantly focus on the innovation, design and development of autonomous cars, which have attracted a fair percentage of customers in major car manufacturing countries. Due to the consumer demand and attraction towards smart and fully autonomous cars, the market of OTA tests is surrounded by great opportunities.
The growth trajectory of fully autonomous cars is expected to largely depend on various parameters such as technological improvements, consumer preference to adopt fully autonomous cars, pricing and the ability of the suppliers and OEMs to address the critical concerns related to the safety of the addressing vehicles. .
Attributing to these parameters, both the industry players i.e. automotive and semiconductor are constantly focusing on improving technologies, negotiating raw material prices, and ultimately integrating the automotive with robust technologies. This factor causes the growth of OTA to ensure better performance of driverless cars in the coming years. The OTA testing companies are also updating AI technology for driverless cars.
In addition, approximately 160 million vehicles are expected to have some form of OTA by 2022. The UK recently became the first country to allow driverless cars on the road worldwide. Just like that, Germany is another country exposed to autonomous driving. The country has passed legislation that will enable driverless vehicles on public roads in 2022. The passage of legislation paves the way for companies to roll out fully autonomous delivery services and robotaxis in the country on a large scale.
In addition, autonomous testing is allowed in Germany, which will facilitate the operation of driverless vehicles with greater safety. The aspects mentioned above will help to promote the growth of OTA testing in autonomous cars and thus influence the market. This further helps the OTA test providers to perform reliability tests on autonomous vehicles, which contributes significantly to the market.
Reasons to buy
- Save and reduce time to conduct entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the US and Europe OTA Testing Market
- Highlight key business priorities to help companies realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight key progressive industry trends in the US and Europe OTA testing market, allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans taking advantage of significant growth offered by developed and emerging markets
- In-depth examination of global market trends and outlook along with the factors driving the market as well as those inhibiting it
- Improve the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that support commercial interest in customer products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key market drivers
- Deployment of 5G and connected devices
- Rising demand for fully autonomous cars
Key market constraints
- Limited technical staff coupled with the presence of counterfeit products
Key market opportunities
- Propagation of OTA Testing in Telemedicine and Telehealth Products
- Future trends
Emergence of next generation television sets
Key topics covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research methodology
4. OTA Test Market Landscape
5. US and Europe OTA Testing – Key Market Dynamics
6. OTA testing – market analysis in the US and Europe
7. OTA Test Market Analysis – By Technology
8. OTA Test Market Analysis – By Type
9. OTA Test Market Analysis – By Frequency
10. OTA Testing Market Analysis – By Application
11. OTA Testing Market Analysis – By End User
12. US and Europe OTA Testing Market – Geographical Analysis
13. OTA Testing Market – COVID-19 Impact Analysis
14. Industrial Landscape
15. Company Profiles
- Anritsu Corporation
- Bureau Veritas SA
- CETECOM GmbH
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Intertek Group Plc
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- ROHDE and SCHWARZ GmbH & Co. KG
- TUV Rheinland AG
- UL LLC
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dh7jhl
Research and markets
Laura WoodSenior Manager
Call +1-917-300-0470 for EST office hours
For USA/CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours Call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside USA): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets